Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof)

marinesleep1

i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof) Empty i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof)

Post by marinesleep1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 pm

hi i got banned by a mod for griefing the spawn while i was in somebodys shop getting served and he said i burned soembodys house and he banned me! HE HAS NO PROOF AND I AM INNOSENT FOR THE FIRST TIME Sad
    Buccaneerschamp1

i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof) Empty RE: i got banned

Post by Buccaneerschamp1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Marine no offence but BB doesnt lie you broke glass near spawn and MCG saw it himself as well thats 2 Moderators saying you did it. Now Im Sorry if I misjudged you burning someones home but thats not the reason you were banned me and MCG banned you because of you breaking glass i will discuss it with Zman and Hosler223 and maybe i can get something done but ATM you griefed spawn and thats what you were banned for.

Sincerley
    - BuccaneersChamp
    marinesleep1

i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof) Empty Re: i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof)

Post by marinesleep1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:44 pm

thank you for noticing that i did not burn down anybodys house and how could i break a block neer spawn / its protected,the spawn is protected by 16 blocks and could i please have a screenshot of bb pls Smile thank you -sinsirley marinesleep
    marinesleep1

i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof) Empty Re: i got banned for something i didnt do (i have proof)

Post by marinesleep1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 pm

no reply ???
    hosler223
    hosler223
    Staff

Post by hosler223 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

people have school give it time, i will find the griefing, dont worry. and wheres ur so called proof?
    marinesleep1

Post by marinesleep1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 am

my proof is buc was no where neer me when he banned me and the spawn also has a protection so Noobs cannot build or destroy blocks near the spawn! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 am