Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!"

xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!" Empty When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

It makes me unhappy, since I've been having problems with the game freezing when I try joining the server for the past 2 days.

I'm guessing the griefing was out of hand and you added a new white-list?
    Mav_99

When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!" Empty Re: When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Post by Mav_99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

White the reason it says that is because everyone was getting mad with the new plugin (spout).So they put a whitelist until they finished with it i think they are fixing the chat which was messed up. It should be ready soon.
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!" Empty Re: When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

ok, are you whitelisted? I think i should be allowed on at least.
    Mav_99

Post by Mav_99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

No only admins are allowed right now.
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

When I try to log in, the server says "You are not white-listed on this server!" Empty rats

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

darn
    Mav_99

Post by Mav_99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Yea it sucks everyone wanted the server the old way again.Code got deranked and it was just a mess
    pancake_soup
    pancake_soup

Post by pancake_soup Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Well, I am able to get on, and spoutcraft DOESNT change much, just adds bits to things, like a pop up and achievement when a skill lvls up, and they are working on it, my guess is in a day or two.
    hosler223
    hosler223
    Staff

Post by hosler223 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

White List is now off u can join
    Mav_99

Post by Mav_99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

yay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am