Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happo1's moderater fourm (trying to get the vouch thing)

happo1

happo1's moderater fourm (trying to get the vouch thing) Empty happo1's moderater fourm (trying to get the vouch thing)

Post by happo1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)happo1

Email:smartnoah@hotmail.com

Do you have a mic? Well I have skype does that count?

How often are you online?:0-5 hours

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?:along time!Before they had plugins and mods. (when meowmixplze was an admin or some high rank.

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to help people(that includes the spawn room). And to be able to do fun things. Anyway, when you become builder, you thinks theres a lot to do until you learn what a moderator can do then you think "theres not much a builder can do."

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? Because i'm nice, helpful, and fun to be with (most of the time). Plus I don't greif or try to.

How well do you know other players/the community? Very well(except if a new person goes online then I try to be nice to them).

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: still trying to get...

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? Never have, probobly if I get acused for something I didn't do (i mean the banning thing).

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? No exept Default(if you count that).

Have you read the rules? Yes(unless you keep adding them)

I hope you let me be one if you do, thank you.