Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Desinix Moderator Application

Desinix
    Desinix

Desinix Moderator Application  Empty Desinix Moderator Application

Post by Desinix Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 am

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with): Desinix

E-mail: desbot24@yahoo.com

Do You Have A Mic? Yup

How often are you online? Everyday for at least 2 hours on weekdays, at least 5 hours on weekends

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? Since 1.8

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to help people; it makes me happy when I make someone happy Smile

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I help everyone who asks for it without hesitation and I help them to my full abilities. I always look to help others and I feel that if I become a moderator, I could help even more.

How well do you know other players/the community? I've come to know a lot of people on this server pretty well ever since I joined. I've helped a lot of them too Smile

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Zman1995 and SamWetRaine.

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? Yes, but not by me. My brother once hacked my account and griefed; he was therefore banned. Minecraftguy informed me of his actions.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Yes, I was an admin long ago on my friend's server before it was deleted (Too many griefers, not enough protection methods). It was before 1.8.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? In the Minecraft world, I guess just helping people is my special thing; I'm the same way in reality. I love helping people in and out of the virtual world.

Have you read the rules? Yes

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")
    Desinix
    Desinix

Desinix Moderator Application  Empty Re: Desinix Moderator Application

Post by Desinix Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:43 am

Oh, I also have a webcam and Skype if that helps at all xD
    Zman1995
    Zman1995

Post by Zman1995 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Skype name plz zman would like to add to talk about this position geek .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am