Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Destroyer354's Moderator Application

Destroyer354

Destroyer354's Moderator Application Empty Destroyer354's Moderator Application

Post by Destroyer354 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

In Game Name: Destroyer354

Location Saskatchewan

E-Mail:Destroyer354@hotmail.com

Do You Have Mic: Yes

How Often Are You On: Almost Everyday during the week for 3 hours and around 6 hours on the weekend

How Long Have You Been On The OdiumCraft Server: Since 1.7.3

Why Do You Want This Position:So that i can help people in need of assistance and to help maintain the server

Why Do You Deserve This Position: I deserve this position because whenever someone needs help or asks a question im always there to help

How Well Do You Know The Players/Community: I know the community well ever since i joined the game and i respect them as if they would respect me Smile

Name Two Current Admins Or Moderators That Would Vouch For You: Minecraftguy12, and SteamPunkZ

Have You Ever Griefed Or Been Banned From A Server Before: No i have not because i respect peoples servers

Have You Ever Held Any Stff Positions Before: Yes i have on my friends server before

What Are Some Of The Special Things You Have Done IN The World Of Mincraftia? In The Real World? Well the main thing i do is to help people because that is just what i do in and out of Minecraft and the real world

Have You Read The Rules: Yes
    Odium
    Odium
    Staff

Destroyer354's Moderator Application Empty Re: Destroyer354's Moderator Application

Post by Odium Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm

accepted

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:50 am