Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rbml99's moderator application

rbml99

rbml99's moderator application Empty rbml99's moderator application

Post by rbml99 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with):rbml99

E-mail:marcdlifs@yahoo.com

Do You Have A Mic?:Yes

How often are you online?:0-5.5

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?:Since 1.8.1, 1.9, or 1.0.0. I can't remember which.

Why do you want to apply for this position?:Because I think I will be able to acomplish more with a higher rank. I also want it because the I will have more respecet than the loser builder that I am.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?:Because I wish to help people who are new to the server (but not give them everything), and I would do my best to make the most epic buids I can.

How well do you know other players/the community?:Pretty well I should say. Unless of course there is a new player to the server. In that case, I'd try to become friends with them as soon as possible (unless I have been informed that they were griefers, killers, or thieves).

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:Minecraftguy65, Bananalover311

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?:No

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?:No

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?:I have helped make the Odium server more interesting by helping with the spawn point and making Olympics.

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:42 am