Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

iloveboot's Application For Becoming A Moderator

iloveboots
    iloveboots

iloveboot's Application For Becoming A Moderator Empty iloveboot's Application For Becoming A Moderator

Post by iloveboots Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with) iloveboots

E-mail: igarcia@yahoo.com

Do You Have A Mic? Yes

How often are you online? 3-8 Hours :3

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? Ever since 1.6

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to apply for this position because I can help people while admins aren't online and I like helping.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I've never griefed and never done any harm to the server what so ever.

How well do you know other players/the community? Very well, I know their names and I help them when they ask me to.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: WSL and Zman

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? I have not griefed and nor have been banned.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Yes, I was Admin once on this server and on other servers I was Moderator.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? I respect the people and as long I do that they respect me back and plus I try to have as much as fun with them as in real life with my friends.

Have you read the rules? Yes I have.
    WSL
    WSL

iloveboot's Application For Becoming A Moderator Empty Re: iloveboot's Application For Becoming A Moderator

Post by WSL Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Vouching!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm