Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New server method for survival!

Poll

Do you agree with this?

[ 3 ]
    New server method for survival! I_vote_lcap43%New server method for survival! I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    New server method for survival! I_vote_lcap43%New server method for survival! I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New server method for survival! I_vote_lcap14%New server method for survival! I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Odium
    Odium
    Staff

New server method for survival! Empty New server method for survival!

Post by Odium

Hail!

So the admin have been talking and were discussing this new way to enjoy the survival world of Minecraft. We were thinking this...

Instead of having just one massive world there will be a new survival world every 4 months and will delete everything completely.

There will be a national bank where you store your items in a Ender-Chest and it will always be with the new worlds, so you get to pick what you want to bring with you to the new world!

You will keep all of your McMMO skills as well as stats and will have the same amount of money that you have pree world change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End and the Nether will change once every month instead of 4 months to keep it always changing there!

Vote for what you think should happen above. santa
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 am